We pride ourselves on our level of service and the relationships we have developed with clients. Here you can see a small number of case studies to demonstrate some of the range of events that we manage together with a few of the many international destinations that we work in!
We love a challenge and are constantly developing our skills, there is no event too big or too small, please get in touch if you are interested in learning more about us, our experience and our amazing team.
5 Back to Back Advisory Board Meetings
A 5-day series of advisory boards for 15-20 Nurses, Pharmacists, PAGs, Neurology and Hematology KOLs.
- To help ensure our client’s objectives for the meetings were met through highly effective logistical management.
- To deliver within compliance and budgetary restraints.
- To source a suitable venue (accommodation and meeting space) to accommodate each group’s meeting requirements per day.
- To arrange each attendees travel to fit around their individual agenda.
- To manage all the events logistics to ensure seamless movement across each day.
- Very successful with a NPS of 100%
- C2events have been asked to manage an additional advisory boards as a consequence
‘Good to have you on the next ad board again! It’s a pleasure working with you.’
Multiple flagship events for Top 3 Global Healthcare Company
- C2 appointed to support 9 Educational Symposia in Germany over 8 months ranging in size from 150 to over 500 working closely with client’s events team.
- To deliver an outstanding series of ‘Flagship’ events with a view to these meetings setting a benchmark for educational meetings for the organization globally
- To create a brand identity for the Symposia to work across badges, building signage, bus signage, engagement devices, hospitality desk backdrops, lecterns and all slides
- Delegate management liaising closely with affiliates in over 10 countries for each Symposia
- Providing weekly registration figures for Flagship calls via Cvent
- Managing room blocks with the respective hotels to minimize cancellation costs
- Management of print and digital items for each Symposia
- Management of hospitality desks, transfers, dinners and registrations using Cvent OnArrival
… the symposium was a great success and we wouldn’t have managed without your support, thank you!
Interactive Medical Education Summit in London
- C2 appointed to manage all the meeting logistics for an annual Prostate Cancer Summit in London for 250 delegates
- To source a venue within central London, with an excellent, open plenary room and a good number of breakout rooms in order to accommodate an. interactive programme and encourage delegate engagement.
- Venue source and site visit to ensure the property suits all requirements.
- Management of all aspects of the venue.
- Delegate communication and engagement pre-event.
- Coordination of all the other agencies, ranging from the AV and production crew, to the med comms agency, to the company responsible for audience engagement.
- All onsite support.
Massive thank you again from me for managing the event so seamlessly for us, the feedback I have had from both internally and from and our customers has only been positive!
Logistics related scores received from the delegate evaluations:
Travel organisation 9.13. On-site coordination and transfers by the event agency 9.03
Overall planning and organisation by the event agency 9.24
EADV: International Medical Congress
- Organise an EADV Pre-Meeting with the objective of updating 116 Internal Staff - US, EU and UK - with latest developments and future strategic plans.
- Manage 196 participants logistics to attend the EADV Congress 2019.
- Educate the various stakeholders on the key data
- Excite delegates regarding the benefits of the treatments offered to patients
- Evolve mind sets to embrace the next step in treatments for patients
- To encourage greater integration and networking amongst a group of individuals
- To help source a venue (accommodation, meeting space and dinner) that reflected the event theme and the overall ethos and values of the organisation
- To manage all the Pre-Meeting and Congress participant logistics, joining up the two events when necessary. Pre/ Onsite/ Post delegate communications
- To arrange all the additional Congress Advisory Boards, Filming Events, Evening Event, Symposium and Country Dinners
- To work with the client and Med Comms agency to deliver successful and engaging events.
I want to use this opportunity to say a big THANK YOU to all of you for making EADV congress 2019 a very innovative, informative and interactive one.
We have demonstrated our leadership in every single med ed activity, our satellite symposia, the innovative evening events as well the daily updates from all aspects whether logistical or content.
Internal Strategy Meeting in Paris
C2 appointed to manage all meeting logistics for a high-level internal Strategy Launch Meeting for 80 delegates in Paris from 9 different countries.
C2 were briefed to manage all aspects of logistics for this very complicated and detailed meeting as part of a steering committee comprising several very senior stakeholders. This included the management of the meeting app and onsite support.
- Assisting with the venue source and site visit to ensure the property selected was optimal for the purpose of the meeting, with outdoor spaces for networking, a gala dinner and relaxed feel.
- Arranged a BBQ networking dinner, as well as Star Wars themed dinner with photobooth and props
- Development of the meeting app
- Coordinating the AV and staging
- Managing printed materials and branded items
Fantastic feedback from Vice President Stakeholder: THANK YOU SO MUCH TO ALL OF YOU!!!
Excellent meeting in all the possible dimensions: content, format, energy, logistics...and you all looked so relaxed and enjoying the moment. I know how much work there is behind the scenes, and you did a fantastic job managing all the details.
Around the world in Clinical Trials; From Bangkok to Istanbul
- 4 Global Investigator and Monitor meetings in; Miami 360 delegates, Istanbul 320, Buenos Aires 70, Bangkok 90
- The meetings consisted of a 1-day Monitor meeting, followed by a 1-day Investigator meeting, split over 2 days.
- To source a compliant venue in each case that was accessible for delegates from multiple countries, had plenary meeting space that worked well for the delegate numbers (dependent on destination) as well as 4 break-outs and of a suitable standard
- To ensure the meeting was informative and logistically smooth and efective for all attending delegates.
- To work in locations with the best possible access globally, allowing for arrivals on the day of the meeting therefore reducing accommodation and F&B costs.
- To source dinner options that allowed delegates to experience the cities within compliance levels.
- Extensive venue search. Negotiated and contracted with the venues.
- Managed delegate communications, internal dinner and HCP compliant dinners
- Meeting arrangements for plenaries and break-outs.
- Working and liaising with Med Comms, AV, training and tablet company.
- Organised travel arrangements.
- Full on-site management.
- Organised and produced a variety of print requirements.
- An overall score for meeting organization of between 4.5 – 4.7 was received from site staff and 4.2 - 4.6 from the Client’s team
From face to face to virtual: A Medical standalone
The purpose of the event was to bring together Dermatologists and Rheumatologists from around the world to review the latest data on diagnosing and managing immune-mediated inflammatory diseases. Due to the pandemic the decision was made in the summer of 2020 to change the event to a hybrid format, with multiple hubs in major European cities for small local audiences. Along with a centre in London for a group of face-to-face attendees, plus a contingent of 10 expert UK speakers broadcasting live.
The agenda was adapted to ensure content was engaging for a virtual audience, and in addition to the two-day virtual meeting, a further eight hour-long workshops were held in the 3 weeks following the event, along with a virtual exhibition and on demand content for 3 months post event.
The purpose of the event was to bring together Dermatologists and Rheumatologists from around the world to review the latest data on diagnosing and managing immune-mediated inflammatory diseases.
The event covered the latest state-of-the-art care and case-based learning approaches in psoriatic and rheumatological disease.
To create an engaging and inspiring virtual platform for the meeting
To invite and register all attendees from countries across the world, ensuring all compliance surrounding conference registration is followed.
Liaise with 32 speakers, ensure they have the correct technical equipment and provide this where required.
Project manage a number of various suppliers.
Develop the logistics around workshops that continued for 8 weeks post event.
Develop and create exhibition booths virtually and assist in collating the content for this.
Include gamification and a social feed during the event.
15 hours of impactful programme
Participants from 35 countries
929 live viewers
42 educational sessions
‘Excellent! I hope we will continue to have more events like this. Looking forward to learning from future outcomes, that will be presented in such comprehensive and high-quality approach. Thank you!’ - Virtual meeting attendee
TalkTalk: On a Mission!
TalkTalk on a Mission; TO MAKE BRITAIN BETTER OFF!
TalkTalk had seen their strongest ever growth and realised that to ensure continued growth they needed to initiate an internal revolution. They wanted to create an event that ensured all employees understood the company mission and their part in making it possible!
We worked directly with our creative partner to perform all the logistics for this supersized event!
Management of all travel including chartering of aircraft, trains and coaches to get all delegates to Manchester and home in one day
Event website, teaser, invitation and registration co-ordination
Management of ‘mission control’ –team of 4 handling all delegate communications for 2 months
Co-ordination of all logistical requirements with Rapport, the client
and the venue
Managing a logistics team of over 25 onsite
Talk Talk received incredible feedback from the attendees following this event, including;
87% of attendees giving the event a top score of "Very Engaging"
90% of the UK audience said the event gave them a better understanding of TalkTalk's Mission
85% of attendees said they would continue to participate in the mission "TO MAKE BRITAIN BETTER OFF"
This event also received a number of awards and award nominations including:
EVCOM - Bronze - Best Conference
Bronze - Best Internal Engagement Event
What our clients say about us
‘The results of the yearly survey done on C2 Events are very, very good with NPS = 76! This shows that we have an outstanding collaboration with them.’
‘We are pleased with how the collaboration is developing and proactiveness shown by C2. The feedback on the team has been excellent and we appreciate the commitment in making sure that each event is successful.’
‘I was struggling to name something in the debrief meeting that could be improved! I hope every meeting can be as successful as this!’